Distilled Dollar is the story of how we went from living paycheck-to-paycheck to building wealth. I’m a Chicago based CPA and with my fiancée’s help, I’m distilling down $$$ topics in pursuit of financial independence by the age of 35.
The truth is, we don’t need to have a high IQ to become financially independent, we only need to avoid real stupid mistakes.
Here’s a list of my most popular articles:
- How We Went From Earning a Living to Building Wealth, Together. This is our story that was featured on The Huffington Post. 🙂
- Personal finance is sexy! Having our shit together = confidence!
- Smart or Stupid? My Emergency Fund Approach. The debate is still open in the comments section.
- How to Pay Student Loan Debt To Maximize Your Wealth. We have our fair share at $115,000 right now and looking forward to paying it off ASAP.
- My alternative approach to creating a budget.
- Transitioning From Employee to Investor. This one sums up many of our core beliefs in what financial independence will allow us to do.
- Investing 101: Getting Started. My entire investment philosophy explained in 591 words.
Enjoy your time on the site and thanks again for checking out Distilled Dollar!
If you want to reach out to me directly, here’s my contact information.